Johndre Plant offers a range of Trilift® G.E.T. (Ground Engaging Tool) Products have been designed to enable field maintenance staff to carry out the safe and efficient handling of dragline, excavator, shovel and bucket teeth, cutting edges and corner tips.
Chain N Lift
The Trilift® Chain N Lift has been designed to enable field maintenance staff to carry out the safe and efficient…
The Chain N Lift is available in 2 sizes:
• 400kg/882lbs WLL (Part No. TL20002)
• After removing the tooth retaining pin,
• Position the claw foot over the back edge of the tooth.
• Locate the chain around the tooth and lock tightly into the slot on the other Chain N Lift arm.
• Connect a hook or ‘D’ shackle to the lifting point and carefully remove/install the tooth.
Lever Pin N Lift
The Trilift® Lever Pin N Lift has been developed to safely lift and place G.E.T., cutting edges, corner tips, etc. from…
The Trilift® Lever Pin N Lift has been developed to safely lift and place G.E.T., cutting edges, corner tips, etc. from large earthmoving equipment. (Part No. TL20041)
Complementing our current range of G.E.T. lifting tools, this new design allows for lifting of cutting edges with square or round holes, and new reversible double countersunk cutting edges.
The Lever Pin N Lift is supplied with 2 adaptors for different size cutting edges. With these adaptors the Lever Pin N Lift can be easily adapted to 3 different sizes; 25mm, 32mm and 38mm.
Slide N Lift
The Trilift® Slide N Lift is manufactured in various sizes and is designed to improve safety for maintenance staff when…
The Trilift® Slide N Lift is manufactured in various sizes and is designed to improve safety for maintenance staff when handling cutting edges and other similar products on heavy earth moving vehicles. The Slide N Lift is certified for a working load limit of 250kg and destructive test results confirm a safety factor of 250%.
The device is quick and easy to use with only one moving part. A suitable lifting device such as a service vehicle crane or manual floor lift is all that is required for operation.
3 easy steps:
1. With one retaining bolt fully removed and remaining bolts loosened, insert the lip of the Slide N Lift into the square hole of the cutting edge.
2. Raise the lip of the Slide N Lift behind the cutting edge.
3. Cutting edge fitting using Slide N Lift tooling.
Slide N Lift is available in sizes:
• 16mm (Part No. TL20011)
• 18mm (Part No. TL20012)
• 20mm (Part No. TL20013)